Trying to raise money for your non-profit? We can help!
DEVOTED TO SERVICE is a partnership between the Hamilton County Board of Elections (Board) and local nonprofit organizations to recruit poll workers and raise money through service.
Through the program, volunteers and patrons that sign up to work at a polling location can pledge to donate their Election Day pay to your organization as a charitable donation. The base pay for a poll worker in Hamilton County is $181.50 for each election; 5 poll workers could raise $907.50!
Poll workers must:
- be registered to vote in Hamilton County, Ohio or 17 years old and a high school senior
- Have the ability to read and write in English
- Not be a convicted felon
- Have the ability to work as a team with all poll workers assigned at the location
- Attending a 4-hour training session (several dates & times offered)
- Setting up the poll location the day before the election from 7-9pm
- Working on Election Day from 5:30 am to about 8:30 pm